It’s that time of year again. Time to think about starting fresh, getting your life in order, and finally improving your health in 2018.
Finally, this year, you’ll buckle down and get serious about your goals, right?
So, what goals will you set?
What resolutions will you decide upon for 2018?
The possibilities are limitless.
Maybe you’ll run your first marathon or finally join that sports team. Maybe you’ll learn to salsa dance or travel the world.
If you want to improve your health in 2018 (like 90% of people do), there is one single change that will have the biggest impact on your health.
Break free from sugar once and for all.
Whether you want to lose 20 lbs, eat better foods, have more energy, or sleep better, getting off sugar is the solution.
This one shift, this one change in your life, will improve your health more than anything else you could ever do.
Sugar is toxic. Sugar is controlling. Sugar is addictive. Sugar has it’s tight grip on our health.
Overconsumption of sugar is now linked to almost every health problem you may suffer with.
And… sugar is one of the hardest things to give up.
It’s in EVERYTHING.
It’s in your kid’s school snacks, it’s in your salad dressing, it’s at the fancy restaurant you love, it’s at the office, it’s in over 80% of the foods in your grocery store.
The good news is that it is possible to decrease how much sugar you eat! Once you know where it hides, you can make conscious decisions about choosing different foods or products that don’t have added sugar.
So, where do you start?
- Understand why sugar is toxic —-> Watch my short video HERE.
- Learn where sugar is hiding and how to shop smart —–> Watch my short video HERE.
- Discover how much sugar you actually eat every day. Pull out your journal and keep track of everything you eat for 2-4 days. Read the labels and know that 4g of sugar is equal to 1 tsp. Count up the total grams or tsp of sugar you eat each day and measure it into a bowl- this is the key to connect visually with the toxic sugar.
Note: the World Health Organization indicates a maximum safe level of 25 g of sugar per day for a healthy adult. Most North Americans eat 100 grams of sugar every day! It’s no surprise that our health is on a rapid decline!
- Decide where you can adapt and limit your sugar. Start small. Choose the salsa without added sugar, use 1 tsp instead of 2 in your morning coffee, make your own salad dressing etc…
- When you’re ready to get back in control of sugar and it’s addictive properties once and for all, it’s time to do a full detox from sugar. For best results, I suggest going at least 4 weeks completely sugar-free. This is time for your body to flush all those toxins from your body, heal your taste buds, and repair the damage to your gut and cells. It’s from this place that you can step easily into a new way of being and a new level of health.
As with any addiction, the detox portion can seem impossible to do alone. Support and accountability will ensure your success and true transformation when it comes to sugar.
If this is your NYR for 2018, come on over and get your name on the VIP Pre-Registration list for my next Break Free From Sugar Group Program (starting at the end of January!). You’ll get access to all of the program details and special bonuses when the doors open to register in only a few weeks. Click here to get your name on the list.
Whether you tackle sugar on your own or with the other amazing ladies in the program, remember that your life depends on it. This one change, this one shift in your life and your eating, will change your life and your health forever.
Bring it on 2018!
Love & Sugar Freedom,
P.S. If you’re ready to get serious about your health and change your relationship with sugar once and for all (actually make it stick this time), come on over and get your name on the VIP Pre-Registration List for my next Break Free From Sugar Group Program that is starting at the end of January. VIPs will get the first chance to register as well as a special discount and bonuses!
Click here to get your name on the VIP list.
I hope to see you there!