Hey there, I’m Dani.
Do you feel overwhelmed, confused and stressed when it comes to your health?
I used to feel that way too!
I started my business as a Holistic Nutrition Coach & Speaker in 2016 after going through my own health transformation.
It was at this time that I realized that I needed to help others simplify their health and reconnect with nourishing themselves in a way that really worked.
Fast forward to now, as a Sugar Freedom Expert & Somatic Embodiment Coach, I help women heal their relationships with sugar and food through tuning back into the wisdom of the body.
It’s my absolute passion to help women take back their power and live their best and healthiest life!
Having gone through sugar addiction myself, I know how difficult and lonely the journey can be.
Then I discovered what really worked for my body and how amazing I felt once I broke through my sugar addiction and built new habits in my life.
That’s why I created the Break Free From Sugar Group Program to support women along the journey inward in a safe and supportive way that creates lasting change from the inside out.
I help my clients rid themselves of sugar cravings, breakthrough addictive patterns, and build a deep sense of self trust and peace from within.
I know exactly what it takes to navigate this confusing and toxic substance and exactly how life-changing finding sugar freedom can be!
Being healthy doesn’t have to be hard!
FREE 3-PART STRESS EATING WORKSHOP SERIES
My own journey to health wasn’t easy. I did it all on my own and struggled every step of the way. I felt like every time I made a step forward I’d take 3 back. Looking back now, I wish I had someone to guide me and make my journey to sugar freedom fun and easy.
This photo was taken 6 months into my year-long trip in South America in 2014. I was living on sugar, processed food and Andean staples like potatoes and white rice.
I remember feeling exhausted all the time, gaining weight even though I was exercising every day, and feeling like I couldn’t go a single day without sugar. Around this time my body started craving vegetables like never before. My body was trying to tell me that I needed to change the way I was eating.
It wasn’t until 2 weeks before I was due to come home that it all clicked for me. I was a sugar addict. I went through sugar withdrawals and my eyes were opened wide!
I knew that if I didn’t make a change in my own eating and lifestyle I’d be going down a very miserable and sick path. I’d be following the unhealthy path that runs in my genes. And I didn’t want that!
So I came home and didn’t waste any time learning new recipes and trying to understand my sugar addiction. I enrolled in a Nutritional Coaching Program and my whole life changed. And yours can too!
Don’t waste another minute feeling exhausted and out of control. You CAN learn to prioritize your self-care and find foods and habits that make you feel your best every single day!
You deserve to feel in control of your sugar cravings!
You deserve to love your beautiful body!
You deserve to wake up full of energy every day!
A few fun facts…
- I spend a lot of time visiting Kona, Hawaii where I love to swim with the wild dolphins and eat as much papaya as I can
- I love backcountry hiking and have done multi-day hikes in 7 countries
- I love event planning and often toyed with the idea of doing this full time
- I’m a HUGE wine lover. It’s my sugar indulgence of choice!
- I can speak Spanish thanks to many months spent in both South & Central America
- I LOVE to dance freely and often groove out to great music while I work
- I’m extremely organized and actually LOVE packing/cleaning/organizing/moving
- I don’t fully avoid any foods although I choose to eat very little meat, dairy, sugar, and coffee
- I have a strong connection with all animals especially cats 🙂
- I love to travel and have been to over 25 countries and counting
I’d love to learn more about you!