Hey there, I’m Dani.
Do you feel overwhelmed, confused and stressed when it comes to your health?
I used to feel that way too!
I started my business as a Holistic Nutrition & Wellness Coach in 2016 after going through my own health transformation.
It was at this time that I realized that I needed to help others simplify their health and reconnect with nourishing themselves in a way that really worked.
Fast forward to now, and I feel so lucky to help amazing women, like yourself, reshape their relationship with sugar, learn to nourish their bodies with whole foods and find simple and easy ways to reduce stress.
It’s my absolute passion to help women take back their power and live their best and healthiest life!
I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed & confused about what’s good for your health.
I’ve been there too.
Then I discovered what really worked for my body and how amazing I felt once I broke through my sugar addiction and built new habits in my life.
Being healthy doesn’t have to be hard!
My own journey to health wasn’t easy. I did it all on my own and struggled every step of the way. I felt like every time I made a step forward I’d take 3 back. Looking back now, I wish I had someone to guide me and make my journey to sugar freedom fun and easy.
This photo was taken 6 months into my year-long trip in South America in 2014. I was living on sugar, processed food and Andes staples like potatoes and white rice.
I remember feeling exhausted all the time, gaining weight even though I was exercising every day, and feeling like I couldn’t go a single day without sugar. Around this time my body started craving vegetables like never before. My body was trying to tell me that I needed to change the way I was eating.
It wasn’t until 2 weeks before I was due to come home that it all clicked for me. I was a sugar addict. I went through sugar withdrawals and my eyes were opened wide!
I knew that if I didn’t make a change in my own eating and lifestyle I’d be going down a very miserable and sick path. I’d be following the unhealthy path that runs in my genes. And I didn’t want that!
So I came home and didn’t waste any time learning new recipes and trying to understand my sugar addiction. I enrolled in a Nutritional Coaching Program and my whole life changed. And yours can too!
Don’t waste another minute feeling exhausted and out of control. You CAN learn to prioritize your self-care and find foods and habits that make you feel your best every single day!
You deserve to feel in control of your sugar cravings!
You deserve to love your beautiful body!
You deserve to wake up full of energy every day!
A few fun facts…
- Every few years I spend time visiting Kona, Hawaii where I love to swim with the wild dolphins, go on morning runs, and eat as much papaya as I can
- I love backcountry hiking and have done multi-day hikes in 7 countries
- I always dehydrate and prepare my own meals for hiking trips
- I’m a HUGE wine lover. It’s my sugar indulgence of choice!
- I can speak a pretty decent level of Spanish
- I LOVE to dance freely and often groove out to great music while I work
- I’m extremely organized and actually LOVE packing and moving
- I don’t fully avoid any foods although I choose to eat very little meat, dairy, sugar, and coffee
- I have a strong connection with all animals
- I love to travel and have been to over 24 countries and counting
I’d love to learn more about you!