Got questions?I've got answers!
What is Nutritional coaching?
Coaching is a powerful tool that will help you get out of your own way and uncover a whole new you. There are so many areas of coaching available these days – in almost all areas of life!
As a Certified Holistic Nutritional Coach, my job is to support you in discovering your true health and reshape your relationship with the way you nourish yourself, through food and daily habits. My job is to push you, encourage you, guide you, and empower you to make changes in your life that actually stick. I’ll work with you to discover what works for your unique life. Whether you struggle with your relationship with food, sugar, or yourself, I’m here to help! Maybe you want to build new habits, move your body daily, or learn to love all of yourself. I’m here to help you every step of the way!
Who is Nutrition coaching for/not for?
Nutrition coaching is for you if you:
- Are ready to make lasting change in your relationship with sugar and aren’t sure where to start
- Have tried every fad diet with no luck & are ready to create habits that work for you
- Are struggling in reaching your health goals and would like some guidance and accountability along the way
- Are feeling run down with the stress and demands of daily life
- Feel out of control when it comes to your eating and relationship with sugar
- Feel overwhelmed, exhausted, bloated, stressed, unloved, or guilty when it comes to your health
Coaching is not for you if you:
- Are looking for a quick fix or band-aid approach to your problem
- Are not serious about putting in the effort & time to make healthy changes in your life
- Are looking for someone to diagnose a health issue you may be having
- Are looking for someone to do meal plans and fitness plans for you
- Want someone to tell you exactly what to do every day – only you know the answer to this!
Can't I just Google it?
Sure you can! We all do it. But what do we find? 1000 pages of contradictory information. Overwhelming, right? Have you ever Googled something only to find very convincing articles on both sides? How do you know which one is right? And more importantly, which one applies to you specifically?
Let me help you cut through the BS & teach you the truth about nutrition. Not only can I help you sort through the information overload
Unfortunately, there is not one answer for anything in this life, especially when it comes to health & nutrition. We will look at YOU as a unique individual and discover what makes you feel your best!
How much time do I need to commit? I don't have any free time!
I get it. None of us feel like we have enough time to get through the day, let alone make time for ourselves. The problem is how we spend our daily 24 hours. Say we sleep 8 hours (good job!), work 8 hours, prepare & eat meals 2 hours, exercise 1 hour, spend time with family & friends for 1 hour, Misc. (check email, shower, shop) for 1 hour. Guess how many hours you have left? 3 whole hours are left in your day. A lot can get done in 3 hours!
So why doesn’t it feel like you have 3 hours of free time every day? Maybe it was the 2 hours you spent staring blankly at the TV. Or perhaps it was the 1 hour you spent on Facebook. Maybe you got caught in a texting battle and before you knew it 1 hour had gone by.
When you say, “I ain’t got time for that!” I say, “What you talkin’ ’bout, Willis?!” We all have 24 hours
What can you help me with?
I can help with almost any health issue you can dream of. If you need accountability or guidance, I’ve got you covered! Some of the most common things I help my clients with are:
- Detoxing from sugar and reshaping your relationship with sugar for good
- Reducing stress and prioritizing self-care
- Getting rid of afternoon energy crashes and daily fatigue
- Sleeping better
- Learning how easy and delicious it is to eat whole foods
- Discovering how to enjoy cooking again
- Setting healthy boundaries in all areas of your life
- Building healthy habits such as meal planning and daily exercise
- Eliminating or reducing joint or muscle pain
- Learning to listen to your body and understand yourself on a deeper level
- Discover what way of eating works best for your unique body
Who do you work with?
I work with wonderful women at any age who are ready to make serious changes in their health. My clients understand that health is important to them & want to feel in control of their health once and for all. They may be struggling with afternoon energy crashes, unexplained weight gain, or a general feeling of being unwell. They are frustrated and overwhelmed with all of the information out there and struggle to stick to a goal on their own.
They are ready to build new habits and understand that feeling great in their body and mind is the main goal. They are open-minded & ready to try some new things and learn to tune into their body’s inner wisdom and guidance.
Where's your office?
It’s your lucky day! My office is wherever you want it to be! I work virtually with