I know I promised to share some BIG news with you this week but to be honest I’m just not quite ready.

What I want to share with you is probably going to be one of the hardest things for me to put out into words. And for this there are a lot of fears coming up.

But this is exactly WHY I know I need to share what I’ve been through with you. I have no doubt it will inspire you and help you maybe make some big shifts in your mindset and life too. So, I WILL be sharing something big with you next week. You have my word (keeping myself accountable here ;))

And now… on to what I did want to share today.

But first, can I tell you a secret?

I’m NOT perfect when it comes to my eating and habits! (cue shocking gasp)

Yup, that’s right. I’ll never claim to be perfect because I don’t think any of us every will be.

There will always be moments or times when things aren’t exactly how we want them to be. And I think this is life. This is the goal. To be doing what’s best for us 80% of the time and the other 20% being a bit free to go with the flow of life.

And as much as I know how important mindful eating is there are times in my life where I don’t always sit down in a calm state and enjoy my meals at a table with my family.

I’ve been catching myself many times these past few months opting to watch TV while enjoying my dinner.

The pull to “shut by brain off” and just “veg out” is strong. To put on some cheep entertainment instead of conversing with Ben or sitting with myself. 

Can you relate?

I’m sure I’m not alone in this. 

Isn’t it fascinating how even though we know what we need to do for our optimal health, happiness, and relationship with food we still get sucked into these easy and bad habits?

Now I will say proudly that I have come a FAR way with being more mindful when I eat.

Eating in front of the TV used to be a daily occurrence not too many  years ago. Now it shows up maybe only 2 or 3 times a week.

And I’m learning so much in this experience.

I’m learning what type of household I want to live in when we find a permanent place to live in the next few months.

I’m learning what pulls me away from sitting at the table.

And for these lessons, I’m grateful.

And I’m excited to be opening up this powerful discussion for all of us during next week’s Healthy Eating Habits Challenge! (Are you registered yet??)

Because I know I’m not the only one who needs a bit of a reset in order to get back on track and finish 2019 healthier than ever.

Ready to get more mindful with your eating and improve your digestion and energy? 

Come on over HERE and get registered to join in the fun.

I can’t wait to reset with you next week!

Love & Light,