If you haven’t joined the community yet, don’t worry, the doors are still open and we’d love to have you with us *|FNAME|*! Come on over HERE and take a look at all the juicy and delicious details.
Speaking of delicious…
With the launch of the collective being the focus last month, I’m long overdue in sharing a mouth-watering recipe with you! And this week I’m sharing a very special favorite of mine from within the Sugar Freedom Collective top secret library.
I can’t wait for you to try this week’s recipe and fall in love with it just like I did. Not only is it quick and easy to make, but it’s also loaded with health benefits from the fresh garlic, nutritional yeast, and apple cider vinegar. You’ll never want to make another dressing. Trust me.
If you love this recipe and want more, come on over and join the collective for full access to a huge library of recipes just like this one! I add new recipes every month and create an easy to follow meal-plan every for members!
Time: 10 minutes
Serves: Approx 2 cups (Half the recipe to make a smaller batch)
- 1/2 C Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/3 C Water
- 1/3 C Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1/3 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1/4 C Tahini
- 1.5 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients except the oil in a blender. Blend on high until well combined.
- With the blender still running, slowly add the olive oil a little at a time. This will allow it to emulsify which keeps it the oil and vinegar from separating.
- Transfer to a mason jar or another sealed container and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
You can find this recipe and many more like it within the community. Plus, you’ll have access to the amazing support, motivation, resources, and accountability that you need to reach all of your health goals. And all for the cost of 3 coffees a month!
Love & Sugar Freedom,